Glamping is a fusion of glamour and camping, emerging on an international scale from the Americas in the past decade. Glamping is designed for jet setting travels who want to experience the positive aspects of camping with additional comforts normal camping doesn’t accommodate. A comfortable bed, a private space, and accommodations for your individual needs. As glamping is founded on a high level of service focusing on the complete relaxation of the guests, the amenities found at glamping destinations far exceeds the comfort of any recreational camping experience.
Glamping is an outdoor enthusiast an upgrade on rest and relaxation. When you are glamping, there’s no tent to pitch, no sleeping back to unroll, and no fire to build, although we are happy to provide the equipment for this at your request.
Whether you are in a yurt (a traditional Mongolian tent), airstream, pod, igloo, hut, villa, teepee, or tree house, glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing luxury.
We hope to provide you such an experience at Glamping Montenegro in an eco- sustainable manner alongside the beautiful mountain view just a short ride to the coast line.
The property is idea for family fun activities, a romantic getaway, or a private get away with a few friends.
Our home accommodates 2-3 people inside house with a double bed and pull out sofa. We also have glamping tents we are happy to set up for you in the garden for accommodating additional guests.
We are passionate about being green, thus our property is equipped with solar power and rain water harvesting.
House: 20m2, Tent 20m2
Garden Space: 3000m2
The property is equipped with:
● Hot water
● Bicycles to use at your disposal
● Snorkeling Gear
● Outdoor Barbeque
● Organic local foods upon request
Why we love the property:
● It’s an ideal spot for hiking, cycling, snorkeling (1 hour walk to the beach and 10-minute drive), family fun activities, picnics, bird watching, sightseeing, and relaxation.
● The view of the sea and the mountains is spectacular.
● The location is out in secluded nature, but not too far from the beautiful old town of Kotor, Flower Island, and old town Budva.
● Perfect for a weekend or week getaway with natural stone and grassy terrain.
● Solia Nature Reserve: You can just see the reserve from the property
● 9 km from Tivat Airport and Luxuary Marina Porto Montenegro, Tivat
● 10 km from Kotor Old Town and Historical Walled Fortress
● 19 km from Budva and walled historical old town
● 4 km from the nearest shopping Centre
● 3 km to Bigova, old fishing village
● Old Fortress and Hiking trails walking distance from the property
How much does this all cost?
● During Season June 1- September 1: 60 Euro/Night
● On Season with Car/ATV Rental: 105 Euro/Night
● Off Season September 2- May 30th: 30 Euro/Night
● Off Season with Car/ATV Rental: 70 Euro/ Night
● Tent canvas 20m2 Euro/Night
● 4X4 Car for Rental
● ATV for Rental
● Kayak for Rental
● Private Camping Spots around the area (See our wild camping sites)
Please get in touch if you have any questions about our property. We would love to tell you all about it and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.